We don’t have certainty about whether our planned event on July 8th will be allowed to go ahead, or if we – more likely – will have to defer to later in the year. However, we do still plan to run it at the earliest possible opportunity – note the positivity 🙂 – and have decided we’re going to do so as a non-timed swim. That will allow us more flexibility in organising and not hold our timing partners to a date, when we can’t guarantee it will run.
Whenever restrictions are lifted and it’s safe to do so, we aim to organise the swim this year as more of a “welcome back” for all of us deprived of our time in the sea, rather than a race. For now, please stay safe and observe the health guidance.