The weather looks OK for Saturday morning – Westerly wind, so Myrtleville will be sheltered and no rain forecast. We are looking for as many swimmers, friends and family on the beach as possible this Saturday morning donating €10 (or more, if you like!) to fund the cost of the new Spar buoys being installed in February. Come down, have a dip or just a chat and donate to help with this safety improvement for all swimmers.
Looking forward to seeing a big crowd on Saturday morning. We will re-check the weather tomorrow, Friday, just to be sure!
Bernard Lynch & Damian O’Neill