RNLI Myrtleville to Church Bay 2020

We don’t have certainty about whether our planned event on July 8th will be allowed to go ahead, or if we – more likely – will have to defer to later in the year.  However, we do still plan to run it at the earliest possible opportunity – note the positivity 🙂  – and have decided we’re going to do so as a non-timed swim.  That will allow us more flexibility in organising and not hold our timing partners to a date, when we can’t guarantee it will run.

Whenever restrictions are lifted and it’s safe to do so, we aim to organise the swim this year as more of a “welcome back” for all of us deprived of our time in the sea, rather than a race.  For now, please stay safe and observe the health guidance.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s