RNLI Swim – Weather

A final decision on whether we can proceed on Saturday will be made at 9.00 on Friday morning.    We will post that decision here, on Twitter, Facebook and via email to all entrants.  Fingers crossed!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s