From Carol Cashell, Paschal Horgan & Liam Maher:
The Active link is available to book into the Rebel Plunge Swim, on Thursday June 9th @ 7pm.
This Inaugural Event is taking place in conjunction with Cork Harbour Festival Week (Ocean to City).
- The 3.8km swim will start from Blackrock village (Cork Boat Club Slip) and finish on the Pontoon by the Port of Cork.
- It will be run on an incoming tide.
- We have finger food arranged for afterwards (as it’s a weeknight!).
- When you sign up you will be asked for your 2km time and that you can complete the 3.8km in under 1hr45min.
- Early Bird price ends soon, please sign up asap – we do have a limit on entries, so don’t wait until last minute (and NO entries allowed on the day – no matter who you know!).
- You do not have to be a Swim Ireland Club Member to Enter. Wetsuit/Skins both welcome.
- Ideal for triathletes training for Ironman etc.
You’ll find us on Facebook too – search The Rebel Plunge 2016 (thanks to Barry O’Sullivan for the name!) or just click here.