RNLI Myrtleville-Church Bay Swim on July 4 CANCELLED

Due to the unfavourable present and forecast weather conditions, the safety committee have decided the event will have to be cancelled for July 4th.
The new date planned from the swim is Saturday, August 15th at 5.00pm.  Hopefully, the weather will be kinder.
All entries received will be transferred to the new date.  Let us know if you’re not available on August 15th.
Bernard Lynch
Damian O’Neill
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s